PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING
Paediatric First Aid Training
Retain2Gain Ltd Paediatric First Aid course focuses on emergency scenarios that face those looking after young children and infants, including Day Nurseries, Private Nursery Schools, Pre-Schools, before and after school clubs for children in the early years age group, childminders and carers of children at home.
The aim of this Paediatric First Aid course is to understand the correct procedures to take when accidents happen. All candidates will have a solid understanding of the following milestone objectives:
- Have a sound knowledge of Resuscitation
- Understand the protocols involved in an emergency situation
- Management of incidents within a childcare setting
- Understand and deal with a number of common childhood illness and conditions
- Infant CPR – Unconscious Casulaty – Choking
- Head Injuries
- Bleeding and Bandaging
- Hypthermia – Heat Stroke – Exhaustion
- Stings and Bites
- Strains – Sprains – Fractures
- Burns and Scalds
All participants will be supplied with relevent course material including Books, Powerpoint Presentations and Practical Demonstrations. Course grading will be assesst by the qualified course trainer and all successful candidates will be presented with a OFQUAL / OFSTED Health and Safety Executive approved qualification.
Course Duration: 12 Hours
If you would like to know more about this training course or book a place on the next available session. Why not give Retain2Gain Ltd a call on 01706 396470 or email us via the button below and we would be more than happy to discuss any concerns or requirements.