Conflict Resolution Training
The aim of this Conflict Resolution training course is to teach the knowledge and skills needed to identify the many different aspects of conflict in the workplace and how to understand and be aware of the various methods of resolving such conflicts within any work environment.
On completion of this in-depth course, all participants will understand the following milsestone objectives:
- Describe common causes of conflict.
- Describe the two forms of communication and how this can breakdown. Explore different attitudes and behaviors people may display and the impact this has on others within the workplace.
- Explain two examples of communication models that can assist in assertively resolving conflict situations.
- Explore options on how to coach, counsel and resolve problems within workplace teams.
- Explore way to manage employee conflict and improve workplace communication and team productivity.
Once all course training and modules have been completed, participants will recieve a certificate of attendance.
If you would like to know more about this training course or book a place on the next available session. Why not give Retain2Gain Ltd a call on 01706 396470 or email us via the button below and we would be more than happy to discuss any concerns or requirements.